PLOT columns are ideal for separating compounds that are gases at room temperatures.
- For analysing volatile solvents and hydrocarbons
- Bonded PLOT column for more reliable results
- Extended analysis of hydrocarbons for broader application range
- Increased maximum temperature for greater productivity
- Porous polymer is pure and has virtually no catalytic activity
The use of bonding technology in the CP-PoraBOND Q also reduces the presence of loose particles that cause detector spiking, so there is no need for particle traps.