These high performance size exclusion chromatography columns are specifically designed for the separation of water soluble polymers and oligomers.
- Proprietary mono-dispersed multi-pore hydrophilic resin: no inflection points in calibration curve
- Wide linear calibration range
- High-resolution analysis at reduced solvent consumption
- Stable surface bonding with low column bleed and compatibility with UV, RI, MS, ELSD and Thermo Scientific Dionex™ Corona™ Charged Aerosol Detectors
Separation range for PEO* : SEC-300 columns; 100 to 50 000 Da, SEC-1000 columns; 1000 to 1 000 000 Da
* PEO = polyethylene oxides