ThermoStat™ C is ideal for accurately setting and maintaining temperatures, Peltier technology provides precise temperature control. A digital display enables simple and accurate setting and viewing of parameters. Temperature keys give quick access to five important experimental temperatures (4, 16, 37, 56 and 95 °C). Up to 15 user defined programs can also be saved. Suitable for cooling buffers and samples at low temperatures, preheating media, biochemical reactions at low temperatures, cDNA synthesis, denaturation of DNA, RNA and proteins and immunoprecipitation.
- Precise temperature control from –10 to 110 °C (depending on SmartBlocks™ used)
- Temperature stability and uniformity at 20 to 45 °C is ±0,5 °C across all positions on all SmartBlocks™
- Maximum heating rate: 5,5 °C/min and maximum cooling rate: 5 °C/min between 110 °C and ambient
- Timer for operation from 15 s to 99.30 h or continuous
- Prevent condensation on tube lids and walls, and improve temperature homogeneity with the new ThermoTop®
- SmartBlocks™ are easy to exchange due to QuickRelease™ system
Informace pro objednávání: Supplied without blocks, a wide variety of SmartBlocks™ are available which are suitable for use with all common vessel and plate formats. Can be used with ThermoTop® cover.
Upozornení: * Denotes SmartBlocks which can be used with lid and ThermoTop. Note the maximum mixing frequency when using the lid with plates is 2000 min⁻¹.
** For deepwell plate, the maximum mixing frequency is 2000 min⁻¹ (level sensor).