These crimp neck vials with different capacities are suitable for a large number of autosamplers included headspace GC applications.
- Made of clear and amber glass for light-sensitive substances
- Flat and rounded bottom
- Beveled HS and flat DIN crimp necks available
- Label for convenient handling
- Graduation for defined filling
Useable for the common GC headspace autosamplers of Agilent, CTC, PerkinElmer (Combi PAL, TurboMatrix HS 16, 40, 110), Shimadzu (AOC-5000, AOC-6000, HS-20, HS-20Trap, HT200H), Thermo Scientific (Combi PAL), Varian (Agilent - Combi PAL, CP9020, CP9025, CP-9060, Genesis) as well as for HPLC and IC autosamplers of Dionex (Thermo Scientific), Knauer, and Thermo Scientific.
Broad range of different crimp caps with mostly assembled septa, stoppers and PE caps are available for the crimp neck vials.
- Center hole caps
- Aluminium pressure release caps with special perforation for burst protection
- Center tear off caps and complete tear off caps
- Bi-metal crimp caps and magnetic crimp caps for autosamplers with magnetic transportation system
- Silicone / PTFE septa (required above 120 °C) and Butyl / PTFE septa in different versions