These snap ring vials with quick, convenient sealing method can be used on all common HPLC autosamplers.
- Made of clear and amber glass or transparent polypropylene
- Flat bottom
- Label and scale for convenient handling
- Different inserts available (also silanised)
- Micro-vials in different versions for small sample volumes
- PP micro-vials of 0,3 ml and 0,7 ml are used for special applications such as ion chromatography
Useable for the HPLC instruments of Agilent, CTC, Dionex (Thermo Scientific), PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Thermo Scientific, Varian (Agilent), VWR (Merck / Hitachi), Waters etc.
Ready assembled snap ring closures made of polyethylene are available for the snap ring vials.
- Available as hard cap version in transparent and further colours or as soft cap in light blue for easy handling
- Large choice of septa materials
- Most frequent version are closures with cross-slit silicone/PTFE septum, which supports easy penetration of blunt HPLC needles
Also available as pre-assembled vial-insert combinations and convenient vial kits with 100 vials and 100 closures.