Platform rocker, adjustable tilt, PMR-100Dodavatel: Grant
444-0927EA 41370 CZK444-0927
Platform rocker, adjustable tilt, PMR-100
Třepačky Třepačky rotační
The sturdy PMR-100 variable speed and adjustable angle rocker is ideally suited for mixing solutions or nutrient media in vessels or bags. The unit provides soft or intensive side to side rocking, ensuring optimal sample mixing. Applications include gel destaining, agglutination testing, incubation in immunoassays, homogenisation of extraction media and blots. The reliable motor produces regulated and reproducible rocking throughout the speed range.
- Easy to read LCD screen shows actual and set time, speed and set angle
- Continuous or timer operation; integral digital timer 1 min to 99 h 59 min, with automatic switch-off, time remaining is displayed, ensures repeatability for time sensitive incubations
- Digital speed setting, from 1 to 99, high load capacity up to 5 kg (5 litres)
- Adjustable tilt angle to 9° at lower speeds, fixed at 10° for speeds over 50 giving flexible working
- Can be used at 4 to 40 °C (80% relative humidity for temperatures up to 31 °C, decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40 °C, non-condensing), in an incubator or cold room
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with non-slip mat to keep vessels in place.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...