These ambidextrous gloves protect the hand from a wide array of chemical hazards and deliver low ESD and particulate counts, protecting high-end semi-conductors and perishable food-stuffs alike.
- Non sterile, powder-free, smooth finish
- Rolled cuff prevents dirt from entering the glove
- Surface provides good grip and repels wet substances
- Antistatic properties: Suitable for handling of electronic devices
- Great freedom of movement for the wrist
The gloves are ideal for cleanroom, lab and food processing environments where exacting standards of industrial hygiene are required.
Thickness: 0,12 mm
Certifikace: EN ISO 374-1 Type C (K), EN ISO 374-5 VIRUS; Cat. III
Balení: 100 gloves per bag.