Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is a BioProcess medium that combines the advantages of Ni₂₊ for purification of histidine tagged proteins, with the well industrially established properties of the Sepharose Fast Flow platform.
- Designed for scaling up purification of histidine-tagged proteins
- High protein binding capacity and minimal leakage of Ni2₊ ions
- ~15 µmol Ni₂₊/mL medium metal ion capacity
- As BioProcess medium it fulfills industrial demands (security, performance and regulatory)
- Available in convenient prepacked HisPrep and HisTrap column formats
- Stable in commonly used aqueous buffers - 0.1 M HCl, 0.1 M NaOH, 8 M urea
The coupling chemistry and the novel ligand is designed to give minimal ligand and Ni2₊ leakage while providing high capacity. Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is available in a range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development. As member of the BioProcess media range, Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is a member of the Cytiva range of IMAC chromatography media for capture and intermediate purification. Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is composed of cross-linked 6% agarose beads modified with a novel chelating ligand immobilized to the base matrix and pre-charged with Ni2₊ ions for purification of histidine tagged proteins.