Rediprime II™ DNA Labelling System consists of premixed, individually dispensed, random-prime reactions, freeze-dried for ambient stability.
- Long shelf-life and simple, fast protocol
- Premixed, ambient-temperature-stable reactions with a colour check for the labelling of DNA to specific activities of >10⁹ dpm/µg
- No need to remove unincorporated nucleotides before hybridisation
- DNA can be labelled in solution or in the presence of low melting point agarose
- Labeling reaction complete in 10 minutes
Simply add substrate and [α-³²P]dCTP. As little as 25 ng substrate DNA can be used. Suitable for use with dCTP only.
Informace o dodávce: Each system includes 30X labelling mix (buffered solution of dATP, dGTP, dTTP, exonuclease free Klenow enzyme and random primers in a dried, stabilised form) and Control DNA (lambda Hind III DNA in a dried, stabilised form).