HiScreen™ MabSelect Xtra™ is prepacked with MabSelect Xtra™ of 4,7 ml volume and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen™ columns excellent tools for method optimisation, parameter screening for capture of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs), robustness testing, and convenient scale-up.
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same chromatography media using the same linear fluid velocity
- Flow velocity <300 cm/h; the pressure over the packed bed varies depending on a range of parameters such as the characteristics of the chromatography medium and the column tubing used
- Dynamic capacity: ~40 mg human IgG/ml medium
Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.