Affinity chromatography media, Ni Sepharose™ High PerformanceDodavatel: Cytiva
17-5268-02EA 39770 CZK17-5268-02 17-5268-01
Affinity chromatography media, Ni Sepharose™ High Performance
Systémy pro purifikaci proteinů Protein Purification Resins
Ni Sepharose™ High Performance affinity media for high resolution, high capacity purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilised metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
- High-performance purification of histidine-tagged proteins
- Negligible leakage of Ni₂₊ ions
- High binding capacity, at least 40 mg/ml medium
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives
- 34 µm bead size for improved resolution
Ni Sepharose High Performance consists of highly cross-linked agarose beads to which a chelating group has been coupled. This chelating group is precharged with Ni₂₊, which will selectively retain proteins with exposed histidine groups. The high stability and broad compatibility of Ni Sepharose High Performance maintains biological activity and increases product yield, at the same time as it greatly expands the range of suitable operating conditions. Chelating agents such as EDTA, EGTA , citrate should not be used.