Hydrophobic interaction chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Butyl FF Sepharose™Dodavatel: Cytiva
28-9269-84EA 4430 CZK28-9269-84
Hydrophobic interaction chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Butyl FF Sepharose™
HiScreen Butyl FF columns are prepacked with Butyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same resin using the same linear fluid velocity
Butyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is a well-established, standard aliphatic HIC resin for capture and intermediate purification.
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.