IMAC Sepharose High Performance media is easily charged by the user with the metalion of choice for Immobilized Metal ion Affinity Chromatography (IMAC) and subsequent purification of polyhistidine tagged proteins.
- For optimizing purification of histidine-tagged proteins when Ni2+ is not the best choice of metal ion
- Conveniently charge with your metal of choice
- 34 μm bead size for high performance purification
- High binding capacity
- Stable in commonly used aqueous buffers
- Avoid using chelating agents, e.g. EDTA, EGTA, citrate
Conveniently charge with your metal of choice. IMAC Sepharose FF is supplied free of metal ions. It is charged by the user with the transition metal ion of choice (e.g. Cu₂₊, Zn₂₊, Ni₂₊, or Co₂₊); these metal ions will bind to the covalently immobilized chelating ligand on the Sepharose. Small bead size for high performance purification and high binding capacity.