These centrifugal filter units can be used for a number of applications: concentration of biological samples containing antigens, antibodies, enzymes, nucleic acids, or microorganisms; purification of macromolecular components found in tissue culture extracts or cell lysates and protein removal prior to HPLC; concentration of dilute or pre-purified proteins from column eluents; desalting, buffer exchange and protein dialysis; size exclusion and protein fractionation.
- High retentate recovery of >90%; 100% integrity tested
- Vertical membrane reduces concentration polarisation for ultra-fast spin times
- Heat-sealed membrane minimises downstream extractables
- Convenient sample monitoring with translucent housing and volume graduations
- Direct pipette sample access eliminates processing step to recover concentrate
- High concentration factors of 80 - 100X
Membrane: Ultracel regenerated cellulose; housing: styrene/butadiene; tube: PP; cap and liner: PE.