PIG® FIRE-DRI is a granular organic product, suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. With its fireproof property, it can be used for liquids and applications where the use of fire resistant products is desired.
- PIG® FIRE-DRI is a vegetable absorbent made up of resin wood dust, dried at high temperatures and processed to develop a fireproof behaviour
- After absorbing liquid spills, it leaves clean, dry and safe surfaces, free from oily sheen
- This fire-retardant material is capable of absorbing more than 3kg of oil per 1kg of product
- This natural, renewable resource absorbent has a low environmental impact since it can be eliminated by incineration
- Woodfibre is PEFC certified, which shows commitment to forest sustainable development
- Non-toxic material contains no silica and is safe to handle and use
Non-abrasive, light-weight material is ideal for petrol stations, garages, airports, service companies, cleaning companies, railway stations, transport companies, emergency equipment, firemen, army and more.
Weight: 6 kg per bag
Volume Bag: 30 L