The robust Reference® 2 is the successor to the Reference® pipette and features a new design, reduced weight and unique one-button operation.
- Single-button operation and spring-loaded tip cone for fast and ergonomic handling with reduced operating effort
- Quick tip ejection with active aerosol reduction; haptic feedback prevents accidental tip ejection
- Serial number is printed on multiple components of the pipette for heightened traceability
- Embedded RFID chip containing all relevant data ensures complete traceability
- Optional TrackIT software allows simple identification and documentation and provides ability to add own data (e.g. calibration time and results, location)
Due to its reliable and accurate operation, this pipette is ideal for use with precious liquids or in any application requiring extremely high levels of accuracy.
Designed and constructed for clinical applications (clinical human diagnostics). Ideal for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. This pipette is an in-vitro diagnostic device according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. It is intended exclusively for indoor use and for operation by qualified staff.
* Works with Windows 7/8/Vista.
Certifikace: With CE marking.
Informace pro objednávání: All adjustable volume pipettes come with an epT.I.P.S.® Box (except the 2,5, 5 and 10 ml versions).
Each 3-pack contains 3 pipettes, 1-set of matching Eppendorf tips and 1 ballpoint pen.