Blotting membranes, Amersham™ Hybond™ SEQ 0,2 PVDFDodavatel: Cytiva
10600030.EA 17530 CZK10600030.
Blotting membranes, Amersham™ Hybond™ SEQ 0,2 PVDF
Amersham™ Hybond™ SEQ 0.2 PVDF is a 0,2 µm pore size hydrophobic membrane designed specifically for protein sequencing applications. The small pore size of this membrane minimises ‘blow-through’ and increases protein binding over a wide range of molecular weights.
- Efficient capture of proteins during transfer minimises sample loss
- High protein retention even after harsh washing steps
- 0,2 µm pore size for higher surface area, resulting in better binding of low molecular weight proteins
- Protein binding capacity over 200 µg/cm² for easy signal detection
- Available in popular precut sizes
- Chemical resistance needed for N-terminal sequencing