B.O.D. measurement, BOD EVO Sensor System 6Dodavatel: VELP Scientifica
705-0780EA 66490 CZK705-0780 705-0779
B.O.D. measurement, BOD EVO Sensor System 6
Biologická spotřeba kyslíku (BOD) měřiče
Respirometric measurement system for BOD without mercury for determining the amount of dissolved oxygen consumed by aerobic biological microorganisms in water.
- Very simple to use and mercury-free
- Real time data (in ppm BOD) is displayed on the sensor head of each bottle
- Using wireless data transmission 5-day test can record results every 30 minutes up to every 24 hours
- 6 sample bottles with a magnetic stirring station for ensuring reproducibility
- Measurement ranges: 90/250/600/999 ppm BOD
The sensor uses manometric technology and microprocessor control to provide regular data measurements over defined periods. The sensors require 2 lithium batteries each and are IP 54 rated. Using the Wireless Databox™ and BODSoft™, the data from up to 80 samples can be monitored, compared and and stored.
Temperature control is usually required for the most reproducible results - please see entries for thermostatic cabinets and incubators which are supplied separately.
Informace o dodávce: The BOD EVO Sensor systems include a 6-position stirring station with BOD sensors, dark glass sample bottles, alkali holders and stirring bars.