The Aqua Pro series of shaking water baths offers two bath models with exceptional temperature performance and usability. The baths are ideal for basic as well as more demanding applications in education, research, food and beverage industry, biopharma and the life sciences.
- Dual point user calibration facility and user defined high temperature alarm and cut-off which provides sample protection
- Easy insert test tube/microtube racks
- Multipurpose flask tray can be used to accommodate deep well plates using an SH-DWP holder, flask clamps and SR racks (using fittings supplied)
- Multipurpose universal tray can accommodate test tube/micro tube racks
- Excellent temperature uniformity and stability of ±0,1 °C
- Advanced run dry/dry start protection
- Countdown timer
The magnetically coupled, maintenance free shaking mechanism sits below the shaking tray ensuring a larger working area and enabling the user to easily remove the mechanism for cleaning. Units feature soft start and are extremely quiet during operation, they also have a drain tap at the front for easier emptying. Aqua Pro models are capable of gentle mixing or dynamic shaking depending on the application requirements. They incorporate Set and Forget™ technology - fast heat up and excellent temperature accuracy.
Informace o dodávce: Models are supplied with a clear polycarbonate lift-off gabled lid and universal shaking tray but without other accessories. There is a wide range of multifunctional shaking trays available, to hold everything from microtubes and deep well plates to 1 litre flasks and bottles. Please order required accessories separately.
Upozornení: * depending on load