CF® dye-dUTP can be used for TUNEL assay, microarray, or to synthesize labelled DNA probes for in situ hybridisation and nucleic acid blotting applications.
- For labelling fluorescent DNA probes
- Detect by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, or in gel
- Compatible with fixed cells or tissue sections
- Choice of 8 CF® dye colours from blue to near infrared
- Biotium’s CF® dyes have superior brightness, photostability, and are water-soluble
Biotium’s next-generation CF® dyes were designed to be highly water-soluble with advantages in brightness and photostability compared to other fluorescent dyes. CF® dye dUTP conjugates are supplied in lyophilised form.
Upozornení: Note: For PCR applications, Taq polymerase should be used with dUTP conjugates, because dUTP inhibits archaeal polymerases such as Pfu and Vent®.