These glove boxes with stainless steel liner provide inlet and outlet ULPA filtration and a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from exposure to potentially hazardous materials and perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment. Available with two or four glove ports (double version).
- LCD display, large viewing area (double glove boxes have two viewing areas), space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward
- Two internal valves to convert the glove box from a flow-through filtered box to an inert atmosphere glove box
- Two 25-watt fluorescent lights; switches for light and electrical duplex
- Dry-powder epoxy-coated, 18 and 20 gauge steel exterior panels
- Inlet and outlet particulate (ULPA) filters to prevent contaminants from entering or leaving the glove box chamber
- Particulate containment <20 nanograms per cubic meter
- True Bag-In/Bag-Out Filter Disposal System for safe filter removal and replacement
Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14544-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (equivalent to Class 100) and achieves ISO Class 4 conditions.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with a pair of neoprene gloves (size 9¾, 762 mm length). Please contact your local Avantor customer service center for additional accessories.