Powder filtered systems, XPert™Dodavatel: Labconco
LBCP3961622EA 0 CZKLBCP3961622
Powder filtered systems, XPert™
XPert™ Bulk Powder Filtered System is designed to provide user protection from hazardous airborne particulates and fumes generated during powder transfer operations. Patented features include an ergonomic air foil with Clean-Sweep openings to enhance airflow and a zone-perforated rear baffle that creates horizontal laminar airflow to maximize containment. The system includes a built-in blower, 99,99% efficient HEPA filter, true bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system, and pre-wired fluorescent light and switches for blower and light.
- With tempered safety glass front sash and sides ; ergonomic angled pivoting sash with sealed gas-assisted springs
- Upper dilution air supply with by-pass air and containment sash foil
- Side-entry air foils and stainless steel work surface with front spill trough to catch spills
- Transfer caddy with caddy latch and positioning plate
- Push-button operated electric hydraulic lift mechanism
- Electronic beam to sense container location and trigger lift mechanism to stop at optimal height
- Guardian digital airflow monitor
- Quiet operation from 52 to 67 decibels
Construction: epoxy-coated steel exterior, 2" square tubular epoxy-coated steel base stand
Note: No ducting is required when exhaust air is returned to the laboratory. Or may be exhausted to the outside with the addition of the optional canopy connection, ductwork and remote blower.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...