Fast and easy detection of beverage spoiling microorganisms. Qualitative detection of yeast, moulds, and lactic and acetic acid bacteria in beverages at pH <4,5 in under 48 hours.
- Immediate application – ready-to-use broth and gel with no need to melt
- Fast results – detection in under 48 hours instead of more than 96 hours
- Broad sample spectrum – beverages, rinsing water, beverage raw materials, e.g. juice concentrates and membrane filtered samples
- Simple screening – direct incubation and effortless monitoring using the TransFast® incubation lightbox
- Increased efficiency – simple handling, early results, quick release