With forced convection and enhanced timer functions, the Avantgarde.Line heating and drying chambers offer quality and process reliability. With a wide temperature range up to 300 °C, these drying ovens can be used in all applications. Short heat up times and large power reserves are ideal for applications in science, research and industry. The APT.line™ preheating chamber technology gives homegeneous temperature distribution and excellent temperature uniformity and fluctuation. Units up to 115 litres can be stacked on top of each other to save space. The units have 60 mm insulation which lowers energy consumption and increases performance. All models have a stainless steel chamber with an ergonomic door opening system.
- Adjustable fan speed
- Identical test conditions throughout the chamber interior independent of sample size or quantity
- Controller with easy to read LCD display, choice of languages: English, French or German
- Electromechanical control of the exhaust air flap
- Class 2 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual temperature alarm which protects the samples and the oven
- Ethernet and USB interface
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with two chrome plated shelves and Binder test certificate. Calibrations and validations possible, for details please contact your local VWR sales office.