Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP, HPLC Columns, 5 µmDodavatel: VWR
ACE-1210-0103GDEA 6660 CZKACE-1210-0103GD ACE-1210-1504 ACE-1210-1503 ACE-1210-1008 ACE-1210-0102GD ACE-1210-1546 ACE-1210-1502 ACE-1210-1204 ACE-1210-1246 ACE-1210-0510 ACE-1210-2510 ACE-1210-1003 ACE-1210-1520 ACE-1210-1002 ACE-1210-1046 ACE-1210-2530 ACE-1210-1220 ACE-1210-1020 ACE12102546MVK ACE-1210-7546 ACE-1210-2508 ACE-1210-0546 ACE-1210-0502 ACE-1210-2504 ACE-1210-0503 ACE-1210-0302 ACE-1210-0346 ACE-1210-2503 ACE-1210-2546 ACE-1210-2502 ACE-1210-0110GD ACE-1210-1510 ACE-1210-1530 ACE-1210-2520 ACE12100120GD ACE12101546MVK
Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP, HPLC Columns, 5 µm
Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP phase utilises a specially developed ligand combining a C18 chain with integral PFP functionality. This results in a phase that maintains the hydrophobic, stability and low bleed characteristics of leading C18 phases, yet provides the multiple retention mechanisms of a PFP phase.
- Ultra-high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (1.7 µm to 10 µm) and complementary phases
- Also useful for analytes with π-bonding or electron or proton donor groups
- Ultra-low bleed to ensure LC/MS compatibility
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
Due to its integral pentafluorophenyl functionality, Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP is also recommended for separations that involve halogenated aromatic compounds, regioisomers, and those analytes with differing shape constraints.
These columns are made from stainless steel.
Informace pro objednávání: Method development and validation kits are available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.