Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP phase utilises a specially developed ligand combining a C18 chain with integral PFP functionality. This results in a phase that maintains the hydrophobic, stability and low bleed characteristics of leading C18 phases, yet provides the multiple retention mechanisms of a PFP phase.
- Ultra-high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (1.7 µm to 10 µm) and complementary phases
- Also useful for analytes with π-bonding or electron or proton donor groups
- Ultra-low bleed to ensure LC-MS compatibility
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
Due to its integral pentafluorophenyl functionality, Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP is also recommended for separations that involve halogenated aromatic compounds, regioisomers, and those analytes with differing shape constraints.
These columns are made from stainless steel.
Informace pro objednávání: Method development and validation kits are available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.