Avantor® ACE® Excel® C18-PFP, HPLC/UHPLC Columns, Analytical, 2 µmDodavatel: VWR
Avantor® ACE® Excel®
EXL-1010-0546UEA 20800 CZKEXL-1010-0546U EXL-1010-0502U EXL-1010-0503U EXL-1010-1046U EXL-1010-1002U EXL-1010-0302U EXL-1010-0203U EXL-1010-1003U EXL-1010-0202U EXL-1010-1203U EXL-1010-1202U EXL-1010-1246U EXL-1010-1502U EXL-1010-1546U EXL-1010-1503U EXL-1010-7503U EXL-1010-7546U EXL-1010-7502U ACE-1P10-GD4U
Avantor® ACE® Excel® C18-PFP, HPLC/UHPLC Columns, Analytical, 2 µm
Avantor® ACE® Excel® C18-PFP phase utilizes a specially developed ligand combining a C18 chain with integral PFP functionality. This results in a phase that maintains the hydrophobic, stability and low bleed characteristics of leading C18 phases, yet provides the multiple retention mechanisms of a PFP phase.
- Ultra-high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (1,7 to 5 µm) and complementary phases
- Also useful for analytes with π-bonding or electron or proton donor groups
- Ultra-low bleed to ensure LC-MS compatibility
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
Due to its integral pentafluoro phenyl functionality, Avantor® ACE® C18-PFP is also recommended for separations that involve halogenated aromatic compounds, Regio isomers, and those analytes with differing shape constraints.
These columns are made from stainless steel.
Informace pro objednávání: Method development and validation kits are available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.