Avantor® ACE® C18-300 columns provide great reproducibility and column lifetime. These stainless steel columns are available in a wide range of particle sizes and dimensions from capillary to preparative. These columns are designed for a wide range of chromatographic applications, to provide great performance with acidic, basic and neutral molecules.
- Designed for peptide and protein separations
- Ultra high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (3, 5 and 10 µm) and complementary phases
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
These columns provide excellent peak shape even at extremely low levels of additives such as TFA, making them ideal for LC/MS applications.