The Sentry® QCIII Quick Connect System is the safest and easiest method of connecting FluoroPure® chemical containers with typical bulk chemical delivery systems. This patented connection system is key coded and uses Entegris' industry leading Flaretek® seal for the main chemical dispense line and radial seals for the remaining three ports. This new system allows the connection to be made without realigning key codes. Subsequent ports have radial seals with FEP encapsulated o-rings. This chemical dispense system incorporates a ³/₄" chemical fill/dispense port, ½" vent port, ¼" connection verification port and optional ³/₄" recirculation port.
- No visual line of site is needed to make the connection. Simply rotating the retaining ring pulls the dispense head and drum insert together
- The o-rings that perform the dispense head and drum insert seal are located on the dispense head, minimizing the number of change outs required during standard maintenance
- Specially designed change out tools allow for simple and quick o-ring change outs on the dispense head and drum insert shipping plug
- Specific chemistry key coding is possible by utilizing combinations of tabs and tab openings. Thousands of chemical-specific combinations are available
- The dispense head incorporates two check valves to seal off back flow after disconnecting
- The drum insert can incorporate a return diffuser that reduces chemical foaming during recirculation