Avantor® ACE® Excel® C18-Amide is a uniquely designed stationary phase offering improved retention of polar compounds, enhanced phenolic resolution and alternative selectivity to C18 bonded columns. These stainless steel columns are available in a wide range of particle sizes and dimensions from capillary to preparative.
- Ultra high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Ideal for a wide range of analytes differing in hydrophobicity
- Wide range of particle sizes (1,7 to 5 µm) and complementary phases
- Low bleed for UV and LC/MS compatibility
- C18 hydrophobic plus Amide interactions, compatible with 100% aqueous condition
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
The special design of the Avantor® ACE® C18-Amide ligand incorporates an extended alkyl chain spacer between the silica surface and amide polar group, which gives extra phase stability.