The Captair® Smart filtering chemical storage cabinets are designed with a simple and innovative way of communication. Smart Technology uses simple light to show that the unit is operating safely so the user can focus his attention on what is most important: his work. Smart Technology enables visual light to indicate the hood status. A simple light pattern indicates if the air flow is compromised, if there is a fan failure, a filter breakthrough or if the doors are open.
- Erlab's unique flex filtration can manage most lab applications
- New sensors are added for detection of solvents or acids or formalehyde and if doors are left open; lockable
- Low power consumption
- Clear doors for easy viewing
- Safe, easy access to chemicals thanks to adjustable spill-proof shelves, pull-out vertical shelves and large volume drawers
- Captair smart 834: Two doors with two comparments, holds upto ~120 one litre bottles
- Captair smart 1634: Two doors with four compartments, holds upto ~240 one litre bottles
The configurable filtering system above the enclosure can be adapted to filter gases, solvents, powders and particulates keeping the user and the lab protected by safely and efficiently recirculating air within the room and releasing purified air back into the room free of any toxic hazardous vapors or odors.
The eGuard app can be downloaded, it gives the user remote control to monitor the hood, change the settings and delivers safety alerts immediately to the mobile, tablet or PC device.
Structure made from corrosion resistant electro-galvanized steel coated with anti-acid polymer, filtration module in PP.
Molecode: Detection sensors for solvents or acids or formaldehyde.
Certifikace: Meet AFNOR NFX 15 211/ANSI , BS 7989, DIN 12 927 - EN 1822 (HEPA H14 and ULPA U 17 filters - CE marking