Disk manifold lids are used for disk extraction. It fits standard 57,1×88,1 mm glass vacuum chambers.
- Sample capacity doubles as it can holds 6 disks
- Individual vacuum control for each port improves reproducibility
- Collection plate design secures variety of receiving vessels
- Inert Teflon® sample guides reduce cross-contamination and carryover
- Compatible with any standard male luer end disk holder
Informace o dodávce: The lids are supplied with 6 ports, 6 nylon valves, 6 Teflon® needle guides, 4 black lid legs, collection baseplate, collection plate for volumetric flasks, collection plate for concentrator tubes, 3 white collection plate posts and 12 collection plate retaining clips.