Pierce™ 96-well glutathione coated plates are PS plates coated with intact glutathione (GSH) and pre-blocked for use in capture and detection assays involving glutathione-S-transferase (GST) fusion proteins. Clear plates for colorimetric ELISA and other assays. White plates for chemiluminescent. Black plates for fluorescent assays.
- Specifically binds fusion proteins containing glutathione S-transferase
- Detergents used to lyse cells do not inhibit GST protein binding to pre-coated plates (by contrast with direct coating methods with polystyrene plates)
- Ideal for analysis of cell lysates and to capture and coat fusion proteins via GST tag
- Pre-blocked with SuperBlock™ buffer to reduce non specific binding
- Binding capacity approimately 10 ng purified GST per well