Blocking buffer, dry blend, SuperBlock™Dodavatel: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER37545EA 8610 CZKPIER37545
Blocking buffer, dry blend, SuperBlock™
Pufry Pufry pro elektroforézu Pufry blokovací
SuperBlock (TBS) Blocking Buffer is an optimised TBS solution containing a protein that provides incredibly fast and effective blocking for ELISA, IHC and Western blot analysis.
- Block membranes in 5 to 10 minutes and ELISA plates in 2 minutes
- Biotin-free for use with streptavidi
- Available in multiple package sizes
- Non serum protein solution yields a high signal-to-noise ratio
- Stable at 4 °C for one year
The protein based formulation does not contain any immunoglobulins, albumin or endogenous biotin, making it compatible in many situations where traditional blocking agents fail. The buffer is especially effective at blocking coated polystyrene microplates (96-well plates) and stabilizing them for drying and storage for later use. Each pack contains a proprietary protein formulation in Tris buffered saline, pH 7.4; each pack/pouch yields 200 ml.