The Pierce™ Far-Western Blot Kit for Biotinylated Proteins enables in-gel or on-membrane Western blot detection of target proteins through interaction with any biotin-labeled test protein used as the primary probe. On-membrane detection offers greater sensitivity whereas in-gel detection is faster and prevents problems associated with incomplete or inefficient transfer.
- Reliable and sensitive detection method offers a practical and safe alternative to radiolabeling the bait protein
- Primary antibody-free detection - uses a biotinylated protein as the probe, eliminating the need for primary antibodies or even to have prior knowledge of target-protein identities
- Compatible with both SDS-PAGE and native gels
- Biotin/streptavidin-HRP systems demonstrate less nonspecific binding compared to antibodies
- Gels can be used for total protein staining after the in-gel chemiluminescent detection step, eliminating the need to run two gels
Informace o dodávce: Kit includes reagents sufficient for 10 mini-gel or blot experiments. It contains Streptavidin-HRP conjugate (0,1 mg), 10X dilution buffer (50 ml), PBS pack (makes 500 ml, 17 pack), Luminol enhancer (55 ml), stable peroxide buffer (55 ml), Surfact-Amps 20 Detergent Solution (6× 10 ml) and pre-cut cellophane (10 sheets).