Protein precipitation plates, Pierce™Dodavatel: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER90037EA 33950 CZKPIER90037 PIER90036
Protein precipitation plates, Pierce™
Mikrodestičky Destičky filtrační
Pierce™ protein precipitation plates provide an easy, 96-well format for simple, rapid and automatable precipitation and removal of proteins from plasma, serum and other biological fluid samples. The plates are the ideal choice for downstream processing of plasma protein binding assay samples prepared with equilibrium dialysis systems.
- Prepares small molecule samples for HPLC or LC-MS in 10 to 30 minutes
- No acetonitrile leakage for up to four hours
- Leach-free graded hydrophobic frit prevents blockage
- Filtrates are easily collected by vacuum, positive pressure or centrifugation
- Optimised for parallel processing and automation
- Compatible with most organic solvents
These 96-well filtration plates are designed specifically for solvent-based (eg. acetonitrile) precipitation of proteins and their subsequent removal from fluid samples. The plates are leak-free and retain organic solvent without dripping, even while mixing. Samples are rapidly recovered by applying vacuum or other pressure. The 2 ml well volume allows processing sample volumes of 15 to 400 ml per well, using the recommended precipitation conditions of 3:1 (v/v) solvent-to-serum ratio.