CurveX 3 basic is a 4-channel oven recorder specially designed for powder coating lines.
- Operate through only three buttons
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Memory for ten different batches, automatically overwrites the oldest results
- Programmable 'paint type' memory for immediate 'pass/fail' result
- Flat design, only 16 mm in Ø, for use in low clearance ovens
- Built in a sturdy machined aluminium case that fulfills the basic needs for quality control in powder coating applications
It features durable and impact resistant housing, USB connectors, rechargeable batteries and three multi-colour LED’s. Compatible with ideal finish analysis software. Downloads data through a standard USB port.
To use a CurveX 3 Basic to the fullest an insulation box, heat absorber/bracket and probes are necessary. All CurveX insulation boxes and CurveX probes, and the single heat absorber/bracket can be used with the CurveX 3 Basic.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with USB cable, USB memory stick with Ideal Finish Analysis software, Ideal Finish Analysis license key, factory calibrated calibration certificate and small protective case.