These laboratory heating mantles are designed for use by dedicated laboratory professionals, or for training in schools, colleges and universities. The units are certified to meet the toughest safety regulations with an electric heating element which is contained in a sheath insulated by minerals that are wound in a semi spherical coil configuration, ensuring it is completely safe from any spillages.
- Hot element is protected against the discharge of fluids, no fluid ingress
- Safety standards are in line with the new EU guidelines
- Safe to touch with cool outer walls due to 'chimney-effect'
- Maximum device temperature of 450 °C
- Efficient heat transmission between heating element and flask is twice as fast as previous models
- 10 levels of temperature control for more exact temperature regulation
- Twin fused for added polarity safety
Two versions of the mantles have been designed to cater for all types of laboratory requirements. The range has a chemical-resistant ABS housing which accommodates round bottomed glassware up to 1000 ml. Temperature is set using the central control knob. An LED illuminates on the panel indicating when power is applied to the heating position. This assists in determining the percentage of power applied. The stirred units have a high capacity stirring function.
Certifikace: The units meet the new EN Standard 61010-1:2010 (safety regulations for electrical measuring instruments, control devices and laboratory equipment. General requirements).