Dow Corning® SILASTIC SDodavatel: DOW CORNING
High strength silicone moldmaking rubber.
- Outstanding release properties
- If required the product cure can be heat accelerated
- Fast thick section cure at room temperature
- Medium hardness, high tear resistance
- Very high elasticity, for easy removal of complex replica parts
- Very low shrinkage and good dimensional stability
SILASTIC S is a two-component material consisting of SILASTIC S Base, which when mixed with the SILASTIC S Curing Agent cures at room temperature by an addition reaction.
A range of materials can be cast into the cured silicone mold:plaster, polyurethane, polyester and other reactive resins are materials typically used.
SILASTIC S can be used for high temperature casting applications or can be made thixotropic (nonflowable) for vertical surface replication
Typical cure time: 7 hours