These highly glazed filter papers made from high quality cotton linters support vacuum filtration in Büchner funnels or Hirsch funnels and enable strong retention of very fine crystalline precipitates.
- Thinner filter design than most Büchner filter papers
- Acid treated for high wet strength and chemical resistance
- Withstand wet handling and precipitate removal by scraping
- Alpha cellulose content ≥98%
For many vacuum filtration applications, a thin filter paper with a slow flow rate and excellent wet strength can maintain sample quality and purity. Because these filter papers are hardened to minimize fibre shredding, they are a good choice for use as carriers in integrated circuits.
* Also available in smear tab format for wipe testing (e.g., testing of surfaces for radionuclide contamination).