Heparin sodium salt (from Porcine), Anti-Xa Activity=≥65 IU/ mg., white powderDodavatel: MP Biomedicals
Heparin is a polymer classified as a mucopolysaccharide or a glycosoaminoglycan. It is biosynthesized and stored in mast cells of various mammalian tissues, particularly liver, lung and mucosa. It is made up of repeated disaccharide units consisting of 1,4-linked L-iduronic acid and D-glucosamine. The iduronic acid residues are O-sulfated at position 2, and the glucosamine residues are N-sulfated and O-sulfated at position 6. The repeated block can be interrupted or extended by residues of beta-D-glucuronic acid and 6-O-sulfated N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine.
- Specific Activity : Anti-Xa Activity=≥65 IU/ mg.
- Key Applications : Anticoagulant
- Application Areas : Anticoagulant
- Product Type : Biochemicals
- Biochemical Category : Carbohydrates
- Chemical Class : Carbohydrates
- Presentation : White Powder
- Solubility : Soluble in water (50 mg/mL - clear, colorless to faint yellow solution). - essentially soluble in water up to 60% by mass; insoluble in methanol, ethanol or acetone.
- Sterilization of Solutions : Sterilization should be done by filtration when possible. Autoclaving is typically not recommended for sterilization.
CAS číslo: 9041-08-1
Výsledky specifikačního testu