The pHotoLab® 7600 combines routine analysis with spectral analysis and pioneering procedure OptRF.
- Pioneering measurement procedure 'OptRF', reagent-free for COD, nitrate and nitrite in the UV range
- Brilliant colour screen operation guidance
- Multi-step and multi-wavelength programming tools
- photoLab® color + data management included
- Routine analysis with barcode recognition and automatic measurement range adaption for all cuvette sizes
The important parameters COD, nitrate and nitrite of municipal waste water samples from the outlet can be measured simply and directly via the optical reagent-free measurement (OptRF) in the UV range. Pipette sample into cuvette, put them into the meter, read result. Handy way for retainer samples or a quick check without digestion.
Certifikace: CIE-compliant and other colour measurement options with optional PC software package photoLab® color+Data spectral.