PEEK ties have been designed for the use in hazardous environments. Their suitablility for high temperature applications makes them ideal for use in the drilling industry, railway, offshore or automotive industry.
- For high temperature applications from –55 to +240 °C
- Outside serrated cable tie with smooth surface to the bundle
- Close fit to the cable bundle due to the deepening head shape
- Easy insertion combined with high tensile strength
- Takes up less space due to the curved head
- Combines the performance of a metal tie with the ease of use of a polyamide cable tie
- Easy application either manually or with a processing tool
The excellent chemical and radium ray resistance is predestined for applications in medical engineering, chemical industry and power stations. With regard to the aerospace industry, PEEK ties are suitable due to their good weight to tensile strength ratio. Because of this combination of different properties, PEEK ties can replace metal solutions.
Certifikace: PAN6481E5-06. RoHS certified.