Leather-free ESD safety ankle boots made from hydrophobised microfibre and hydrophobised textile material, a full padded bellows tongue plus a dual-density TPU/PU sole (Maxximo).
- Climate-regulating, breathable textile lining
- Full length inlay sole (Sportive ESD)
- Cushioned midsole made of Infinergy® by BASF rebounds back extremely well when under pressure giving energy back to the wearer
- PU scuff cap protects the leather upper
- Metal-free, puncture resistant midsole
- Protective steel toecap (200 J)
Ideal for use in areas where exposure to moisture is expected and where there is a risk of penetration from pointed and sharp objects.
Certifikace: EN 61340-5-1 (ESD); EN ISO 20345; S3, SRC.