These leakproof centrifuge tubes are manufactured from dark amber PP, providing protection for light-sensitive samples by blocking UV light.
- Easy-to-read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase-, and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
- Can be centrifuged up to 12500×g
- Sterile tubes are sterilized by irradiation
- Blocks 99% of light with wavelength less than 550 nm
- During the freezing process, it is better to use plastic rack
- During high-speed centrifugation, it is better to use suitable rotor adapters
These sterile tubes feature a printed labelling area for quick and convenient sample identification. Green high-density polyethylene caps are included. Tubes are available in 15 or 50 ml sizes and are offered in a variety of packaging formats. All tubes and caps are autoclavable.
Certifikace: Manufactured in a Class 100 000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems. Meet the requirements of RoHS.
Informace pro objednávání: Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes. Caps are packed separately.