These leakproof centrifuge tubes are ideal for environmental uses, such as water analysis and other applications wherein tubes have the potential to contaminate samples.
- Easy-to-read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase-, and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable (121 °C) and freezable (–80 °C)
- Can be centrifuged up to 12500×g
- Sterile tubes are sterilized by irradiation
- During the freezing process, it is better to use plastic rack
- During high-speed centrifugation, it is better to use suitable rotor adapters
The tubes are certified free of major critical trace metals to less than 1 ppb. Conical centrifuge tubes are available in two sizes with white flat caps for easy labelling. The polypropylene tubes and polyethylene caps are made of USP VI resins.
Certifikace: Manufactured in a Class 100 000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. Centrifuge tubes are certified to meet ROHS requirements and are certified free of major critical trace metals.