NanoVue Plus microvolume spectrophotometers are designed for the measurement of nucleic acid and protein samples with low sample volumes.
- Hydrophobic sample plate facilitates outstanding sample recovery and reduced carryover
- Eliminates the need for cuvettes, capillaries or other sample devices
- Pre-defined methods for nucleic acid quantitation: Concentration, purity and theoretical Tm
- Pre-defined methods for protein quantitation: Direct UV, Bradford, BCA, Biuret and Lowry
- Automatic self-calibration on start up using optional path length recalibration kit
Samples of 0,5 to 2 µl can be pipetted onto the gold-coloured sample plate for measurement and then recovered using a pipette.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with software for Print Via Computer (PVC) and for CyDye™ incorporation.