These portable, economical meters can simultaneously measure conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) and temperature.
- Colour, graphic touch screen enables simultaneous read out
- Six sub ranges switched automatically (auto range)
- Measures salinity with conversion to NaCl and KCl
- TDS measurement, constant coefficient 0,5; automatic temperature compensation
- Constant α coefficient (the temperature compensation coefficient) –2%/°C
- The reference temperature may be chosen between 25 or 20 °C
- Memory of 200 results with time and date; calibration time reminding; powered by rechargeable batteries or power adapter
It converts conductivity into salinity according to real characteristics and not a constant coefficient. Measures conductivity in liquids with conductivity up to 1000 mS/cm. 1-point calibration by entering the constant K of the cell or by determining it with use of a standard solution.
Waterproof housing (IP 66) enables work in difficult conditions. Small size and low weight make working in the field easier.
Conductivity K constant = 0,010 to 20,000 cm⁻¹
Informace pro objednávání: 24 month warranty.