Typical applications are clarification, sterile filtration, sample preparation and sterile venting.
- Sterile blister packed filters are ideal for sterile filtration
- Non sterile syringe filters are excellent for HPLC applications
- Biosafe is according to Class VI plastics tests
- Available with nylon, PES, PTFE, PVDF, CA, RC membrane, and GF (Glass Fibre)
- Available with hydrophilic or hydrophobic PTFE
- Each filter has a female Luer lock inlet and a male slip Luer outlet
Nylon and PTFE membranes are ideal for sample preparation and small volume chemical filtration.
Syringe filters with CA (cellulose acetate) or PES (polyether sulfone) membranes are ideal for sterile filtration of buffers, tissue culture media or additives, and other biologicals. The PES membrane offers high flow rates.
RC and PTFE hydrophilic type offer the best chemical resistence for both aqueous solutions and solvents.
Certifikace: Manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 quality management.
Upozornení: Hydrophobic PTFE is not intended for use with aqueous solutions.