Stopper Bag Tubings, Tyvek® 1073B/HDPEDodavatel: Keystone Cleanroom Products
129-3038EA 63360 CZK129-3038 129-3027 129-3037 129-3026 129-3036 129-3035 129-3024 129-3029 129-3028
Stopper Bag Tubings, Tyvek® 1073B/HDPE
Sáčky Obaly sterilizační
Tyvek® 1073B/HDPE autoclave continuous form tubing is ideal for steam sterilisation of pharmaceutical components such as vial and syringe stoppers and caps. Also a good choice for heavy equipment parts where visibility into the bag is required. Tubing form allows for the creation of bags of any length, giving excellent sizing flexibility.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Tear and puncture resistant
- One side made of hydrophobic and lint-free Tyvek® 1073B
- One side made of semi-transparent HDPE film
- Excellent impact resistance with exceptional microbial barrier
- Consistently strong, double welded factory seals
Tyvek® 1073B side permits steam penetration during sterilisation. These are a good choice for heavy, or pharmaceutical change parts with sharp corners or where visibility into the bag is required after sterilisation.
Simply unroll the tube to the desired length, heat seal one end to create the bag form, add components to the bag then heat seal the open end.
Certifikace: Supplied with Certificates of Conformance.